it really is that simple!
Hello and Welcome!
My name is Dr. Kamran Jafri and I wish to thank you for taking the time to visit us today. Facial Plastic Surgery is at an exciting time for both Physicians and their Patients. The vast array of surgical and non surgical options available to patients today are ever expanding and the desire for minimal procedures with natural results and faster recovery is at high demand. The wide variety of information can be confusing to everyone. Therefore it is my goal to help provide you with honest, straightforward information about the procedures we can offer you as you strive to meet your Facial Cosmetic needs.
Having performed thousands of Facial Cosmetic Procedures I am proud to have the experience, skills and knowledge required to recognize the need for customizing and personalizing each and every patient's surgical needs. Much like in the realms of art and architecture an inherent understanding of form and function and aesthetic sensibilities are required to execute succesful and beneficial surgical procedures. The same artistic vision and recognition of each person's unique anatomy and then applying surgical techniques that are most effective to them is applied to my patients. I view my patients as individuals and as people who I like to get to know. By working together a customized plan of care is developed and executed.
So what is a Custom-Lift™?
After years of performing several different kinds of Facelift and Necklift Surgeries and working with hundreds of patients, it became clear to me that certain techniques worked very well and others not as well. It also became exceedingly clear that customizing every procedure to each patient's unique anatomy and goals was key to achieving satisfying and long lasting results. The Custom-Lift™ is a Facelift procedure that incorporates proven surgical techniques with the flexibility to be applied to a wide range of patients. The advantages of a Custom-Lift™ are:
- May be comfortably performed with local anesthesia (mild sedation as requested) as an outpatient. May also be performed using IV sedation if preferred by the Patient.
- Avoids the potential complications and prolonged recovery associated with general anesthesia
- Can address a wide variety of aging related changes for men and women of all ages in the lower third of the face - jowls, jawline and the neck
- Is easily combined with other procedures like a Necklift, Blepharoplasty, Fillers, Botox or Chemical Peels
- Rapid Recovery
- Less potential for complications when compared to deeper and more invasive procedures
- Natural looking results - no "wind tunnel" effect or artificial appearance
- Every procedure is customized precisely to your anatomy and desired goals
- Minimal incisions that are easily hidden in your natural anatomy
- Combines the best aspects of mini-lifts and deeper Facelifts - cranial suspenion, SMASectomy, SMAS plication : this provides proven long lasting and durable results
As a Double Board Certified / Fellowship trained Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon I have specifically chosen to pursue and maximize my professional endeavors specifically in the area of Facial Cosmetic Surgery utilizing local anesthesia. It is my philosophy to be precise and devoted to specific areas of surgery thus allowing me to enjoy the benefits of doing only those procedures that I have a passion for and a commitment to excellence to. It is my pleasure to offer you the patient, my expertise and passion in a personalized, caring, gentle and professional way. This is the heart and the essence of the Custom-Lift™ experience. I hope the information here is helpful to you as you embark on a wonderful and exciting time of exploring the possibilities available to you!
Dr. Kamran Jafri